Calligram and Letter to myself

 














Letter to myself, I know that you will be successful in every path you take, I’m so proud of you, and I know that you will be the best communicator. You have to let yourself believe in your dreams. I know being a leader is hard but it takes a lot of courage to do so. I love the way you are very positive in life and I want you to continue doing that. I see you doing what you love and I’m sure you will be reading this with a big smile. If you get your dream job I will be very proud of you because I know you can do anything you want in life. Traveling is something you want to do and I know you will do it successfully. You have an idea to travel to Egypt and it's far but you have the dream to do it and I know you should and will accomplish that. I want you to be role mode like you always been. 



YOU CAN DO IT.

LOOK AT ME.

I AM EMPOWERED.


With love,


Lucia Sacerdoti


Comments